The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get Moses now, were winning the lot, not assed.

I know it would be handy to get another CM which i would hope to get but it looks to me like we could see Pienaar in Center midfield next season. Makes sense to me and i would like to see it tried, he hasn't got the pace for the wing but he does have the quick feet and the passing ability to play attacking mid etc. With maybe bringing in two wingers, this looks the case.

He played that position a lot for Seth Efrica, and he played it for us against Chelsea at home. In which he had a very good game despite us loosing.

Jorginho who is Brazilian/Italian and plays for Verona and is 21 and a Central Midfielder is on his way

If we do sign Moses we really, really need to get one or two midfielders off the books to balance things out a bit.

I'm talking Gueye and Naismith - we'd get about 3m for the pair of them plus it's another 30k or so off the wage bill.

There are absolutely nowhere near good enough for us and aren't even decent squad fillers. It'd make no sense whatsoever to keep them at the club.

if Honda to Milan is such a cert, I'd like to think it would have been done by now. not sure what the holdup would be on that ends honestly.

They could be waiting till January to get him on a free. Plus CSKA have the Russian Super Cup Final on the 13th and they'll no doubt want to play Honda so nothing will be done till at least after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back