The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jorginho who is Brazilian/Italian and plays for Verona and is 21 and a Central Midfielder is on his way

Who is this man and what does he do?

His wikipedia page is very vague - with 4 goals in 70 odd appearances I guess he must be a defensive mid?

Love the way the article names us as "The Everton". Makes us sound like a proper powerhouse of a club. Gonna use that from now on.

Probably a mis-translation but still...

Any other season you would take it with a pinch of salt but know we have roberto in charge anything is possibe. Just heard Man u are going with what they have.

got to be honest...i want the next signing we make to be baines on a 4/5 year deal.

I agree....if we can hold on to Baines then, with the new signings, things look quite positive. Our problem last season was scoring goals and I think that young Gerard and Kone will help address that. I also think that Martinez will probably have the sense to play Jelavic in the middle and tell him to just concentrate on scoring rather than playing the lines so that might help also.

If Fellaini goes, we can strengthen midfield with some of the sale funds but if he stays then we could do well next season with the squad that we now have....but Baines staying is vital as he supplies lots of ammo for strikers, defends pretty well and, above all, we can say to people that we actually have one of the worlds best players in a given position. He is becoming an iconic left back and Goodison needs an icon for this generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back