The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
“@Footie__News: #Everton set to land Victor #Moses and are also in talks with Mohamed #Diamé #EFC" i know its bull**** but just take a moment out for a second...

Imagine the scenes, limbs everywhere.

“@Footie__News: #Everton set to land Victor #Moses and are also in talks with Mohamed #Diamé #EFC" i know its bull**** but just take a moment out for a second...

Imagine the scenes, limbs everywhere.

Previous post from them are gibbrish...

> CONFIRMED: Kevin #Strootman completes move to #Roma #PSV

>CONFIRMED: #ManCity reach agreement with #Fiorentina for Stefan #Jovetic £28M #MCFC

Hmmm.

Doesn't stop me from getting excited though.

Previous post from them are gibbrish...

> CONFIRMED: Kevin #Strootman completes move to #Roma #PSV

>CONFIRMED: #ManCity reach agreement with #Fiorentina for Stefan #Jovetic £28M #MCFC

Hmmm.

Doesn't stop me from getting excited though.

Oh no, i know there chatting sh*t, don't do them accounts! Was just saying imagine if we got them two though, i wouldn't be saying 6th or 7th, id be hoping we were challenging for 5th or even if we play really well a good charge for 4th.

“@Declan1878: @FourthOfficial_ how much money did you say we have to spend was it 20 mill????” Yeah at start of window

must have at least 12m left

“@Declan1878: @FourthOfficial_ how much money did you say we have to spend was it 20 mill????” Yeah at start of window

must have at least 12m left

I personally doubt we had that much to start off with, but if true id say a bit more tbh. Robles potentially being under a million and we wouldn't of paid all of Kone's fee upfront (Lets just forget agent fees, signing on fees etc for now) so id say at the most we'd have about 14-15 million left. Imagine....

If only it was true.

In a proper Everton mood now watching season reviews...

Sometimes you break my heart, sometimes you make me happy... But Everton, i still wouldn't have you any other way.

EV-ER-TON ahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back