The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that Caughtoffside are full of ****e but if we supposedly received £40m by selling Felli and Baines would anyone be more willing to let them go.

In no way what so ever should we consider selling Leighton Baines

Fellaini could be replaced, Baines is unique no other left backs come close to matching what he does us for us on the field and he will be very difficult to replace.

The amount of spunk which is gonna be sprayed around in Liverpool will be crazy if one should judge from the good people on these boards

Moses would be a fantastic signing. Attacking options all over the show if that came off.

I really do hope Barkley doesn't get pushed further back though.

Completely fabricated. How do they know the club's valuation?

Is he? Is he really though?

He already has. Cole was substituted at half time in his 100 cap celebration game because he was utterly terrible. Unlikely he'll start ahead of Baines in any competitive match.

Basically mate, caughtoffside it he equivalent of mixing up a big bowl of dog poo and Fosters and pouring it straight into your eyes.

That's just a normal Friday night out in Scotland isn't it? :P

Baines is irreplaceable yes but so is FELLAINI. Name me 2 players who are better than him who we can get. Don't say Honda as we dont stand a chance.

I'm sure with £24m we can get 2 players who would make a better pairing than Gibson and Fellaini - particularly as Gibson is only fit for half the games and then we have Fellaini and Osman.

why would we want to sell either ? yes we could buy 2 players , but why sell1 good player to buy 2 who aint as good ?
becouse there isnt many better than them 2 imo and we certainly wouldnt get them cheap if there was.

if we got 'malanda' for eg .... i dont think we would need to replace fellaini. we have oviedo and garbutt so wouldnt really need to buy another lb either. so if we got £40 million for the pair id rather stick with what we have got and wipe out our debt tbh.

the 2007 transfer window was the best we have had for yonks

Howard on a permanent
Pienaar on loan
Jagielka
Baines
Yakubu
Gravesen on loan

Wessels

then in january we got Manny Fernandes in on loan

I remember being in Zante when we signed Jags, wasn't to excited at the time but what a player he's turned out to be.

Some Italian website reported last night that we had made a bid for Jorginho.

http://www.europacalcio.it/news/leverton-sorpassa-il-liverpool-per-jorginho-18337.html

In the race to Jorginho Everton seems to have surpassed Liverpool. The reds seemed to have almost closed for the Brazilian player class 91 'with an offer of 8 million to Verona, but, in the last hours, seems to be ready to lash auction with the other team of Liverpool, Everton. As reported by Pedullà, biancoblù offered 9 million for the midfielder and at this point can not be excluded a revival of Liverpool.

Find that Jorginho bid hard to believe. Most likely the agent/selling club trying to force Liverpool's hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back