The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll get McCarthy for about £10M. The player won't want to go elsewhere and Whelan will be desperate not to have missed out on cashing in on him by the end of August.
Agreed. This will run and we'll pick him up on deadline day or close to it.

I'm McCarthy's biggest fan I think the lad is quality. And he'll show the doubters just how good he is if he signs.

Agreed. This will run and we'll pick him up on deadline day or close to it.

I'm McCarthy's biggest fan I think the lad is quality. And he'll show the doubters just how good he is if he signs.

Checks join date.......checks big red bar under username.......I smell red shi#e

BUT MCCARTHY IS THE MOST ORDINARY PLAYER £15M WOULD EVER GET YOU MATE LAD LID THO LAD

He'd be a good utility player but I don't think he'd necessarily get straight into the side, so we couldn't spend fortunes on him. I think we'd be more likely to go for him if Fellaini left.

“He [Jelavic] is desperate to help the team,” Martinez told evertontv. “He has come back fully focused and I thought his work-rate was fantastic and he was a real threat in front of goal.

“It’s really pleasing when you have got Nikica Jelavic, Arouna Kone and Victor Anichebe, who has been playing really well in the last two games before today. There is Apostolos Vellios as well so that shows you the competition that you want in the squad going forward.”

It doesn't look like he is intrested in signing another striker

Everton would be going backward signing a player like him. For what cost do I really hear £10m and upward being quoted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back