The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anderson has played more minutes than any other player in United's pre-season.

Out of all the players at United, he is the type of player Moyes could completely turn-around.

Anderson has played more minutes than any other player in United's pre-season.

Out of all the players at United, he is the type of player Moyes could completely turn-around.

We don't have Moyes anymore so but I do see your point. The question we need to ask is he a Martinez type of player?

Oh god, there will be a few fans heart broken over this, I was one of the few who wasn't arsed we let him go.

Only real morons would make a case for that guy. Two bites of the cherry and he binned us off. He can go and do one. Just shows what a waste of space di Canio is. Can't see him still at Sunderland by Xmas

I know this is a forum and like me we are entitled to our opinions but we are running out of options for either fellaini replacement or a additional centre mid.. With clubs buying all around them I think we all recognise that a midfielder is required so throwing it out there who would people buy if we had 15/18 million should fellaini go.. Be realistic and not based on soccer manager.. I rate McCarthy alot,been Irish I've seen him play international but not for the 15/20 million the I broke a leg Whelan wants..does senior Martinez have a nugget we don't know about...

Interesting how everyone is working themselves up into a flap after some targeted comments to the redtops from Barton's very own Mr. 20%, Willy McKay.

He's simply touting his client around to try and earn himself a few more pennies as he'll not earn much more if Barton stays at QPR for the coming season.

It's classic media manipulation and everyone's bought it hook, line and sinker. Beautiful.

Only real morons would make a case for that guy. Two bites of the cherry and he binned us off. He can go and do one. Just shows what a waste of space di Canio is. Can't see him still at Sunderland by Xmas

He is well liked in Sunderland Di Canio, seems to have upped the fitness levels of the players. Expect a high tempo pressure up the pitch from them this season.

McCarthy is a neat and tidy player. He'd be an asset, unquestionably. As for price: you'd have to say anything over £10M would be crazy.

McCarthy is a neat and tidy player. He'd be an asset, unquestionably. As for price: you'd have to say anything over £10M would be crazy.

Blame Rodgers and Mancini for setting a precedent that a neat tidy short range passer who can't tackle or shoot is worth big money. Not for me he's not. A player like that is needed to keep things ticking over (see Gibson, Darron) but isn't a big money player.

Blame Rodgers and Mancini for setting a precedent that a neat tidy short range passer who can't tackle or shoot is worth big money. Not for me he's not. A player like that is needed to keep things ticking over (see Gibson, Darron) but isn't a big money player.

The Irony is that Martinez was the one who affectively created Joe Allen!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back