The Summer Transfer Window Deadline Day - Friday 31st August 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg O'Keeffe â€￾@GregOK

That delegation who went after Joao Moutinho all those years ago have gone renegade on us and started working for Spurs. Outrageous. #EFC

Simpsons-Nelson-haha.jpg

About £1.6m

No one knows for sure mate, let's be honest.

We say undisclosed, our media says £5m, theirs says around £2m. We've no idea what the initial fee is, what add-ons there are and so on.

Undisclosed fees are the absolute worst. Koff Everton.

We say undisclosed, our media says £5m, theirs says around £2m. We've no idea what the initial fee is, what add-ons there are and so on.

Only thing we do know is that we're paying them 1.2 million this year because copenhagen have to tell the stock exchange that. Though that doesn't tell us how much we're paying them next year assuming it's in installments.

You'd imagine it's closer to the £2m though considering he's in his last year.

Only thing we do know is that we're paying them 1.2 million this year because copenhagen have to tell the stock exchange that. Though that doesn't tell us how much we're paying them next year assuming it's in installments.

You'd imagine it's closer to the £2m though considering he's in his last year.

You'd assume given that he's quite young and from a weaker league there might be a few appearance (etc) related add-ons.

But yes, £5m seems ludicrous. I don't believe that. However is it possible it's £1.2 up front and then if every add-on is cashed in it reaches a £5m maximum?

Who knows. All I know is that if he's ace we won't be arsed.

I can't imagine a player of his ability, playing in the Danish league would command a fee of more than 2m (and I wouldn't expect we pay more than that to sign a backup to Baines/Pienaar either)

BREAKING NEWS: ANANAS SPORTINGS UNDERSTAND THAT LIVERPOOLFOOTBALLKKKLUB HAS TABLED BID OF £22.5M TO SIGN STOKE'S CHARLIE ADAM.

i'd love micha richards on loan, maicon looks set to join city and zabaleta is also ahead of him in pecking order, why not put in a cheeky enquiry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back