The Summer Transfer Window Deadline Day - Friday 31st August 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if there's any chance of us lowballing Fulham at the 11th hour. I think SSN just said Villa had a bid of 5m + add-ons accepted, but Dempsey turned them down.

Everton are also in talks with Birmingham goalkeeper Jack Butland and it appears Toffees boss David Moyes is a busy man tonight. BBC Sport's Alistair Magowan reports that Stoke and Everton are still in talks with Blackburn's Steven Nzonzi.

"From the Potters' point of view, Stoke's Wilson Palacios is on verge of season-long loan at Olympiakos so could make room for Nzonzi at the Britannia Stadium. I'm told Stoke have not been in contact with Michael Owen today. Originally, the club wanted a structured deal, but Owen's camp were "talking telephone numbers"."

I wonder if there's any chance of us lowballing Fulham at the 11th hour. I think SSN just said Villa had a bid of 5m + add-ons accepted, but Dempsey turned them down.
would love that! SSN said the Pool bid was lower, which was why it was rejected. Imagine us signing him in front of the Dark Side.

Wouldn't be fuming if we didn't sign another centre mid like, it'd be nice but it is not vital.

People were more than happy for Fellaini to play there before the season started (in fact some were adamant he shoudln't play in the advanced role!) so I'd be happy for him to shift there from time to time if need be.

Mountinho fans, some good or bad news depending on if you thought we had a chance of getting him this window.

He is going no where, just been spotted boarding a flight with his team mates for Porto's away game tommorrow.

Wouldn't be fuming if we didn't sign another centre mid like, it'd be nice but it is not vital.

People were more than happy for Fellaini to play there before the season started (in fact some were adamant he shoudln't play in the advanced role!) so I'd be happy for him to shift there from time to time if need be.

I think Fellaini alongside Gibson would be cracking. I think Fellaini alongside any other player we can field would be less so.

I still think an injury to Gibson would mess us up unless we get in an Essien or an Nzonzi who can fill his boots.

From inside goodison right now all is quiet, Bryan gave some medals in the disability awards nothing else happening at the min

Phil McNulty, BBC Sport Chief Football Writer
"Everton still pursuing another incoming - not sure it will be Michael Essien on loan at this stage though. Would still be an expensive deal."

Just came on to say the same thing how are we not looking at getting Dempsey at that price. Imagine getting Dempsey and essien on loan for the season...my gf won't know what's hit her, but it'll be white sticky and impacting on here face at high speeds Haha oh to dream. Might do it anyway to be honest there are worse ways to spend your night.

PMSL at the little Spurs brats behind Gary Cotterill on SSN, holding up signs behind him, "Who have Arsenal Signed?"

Pretty sure they've already made some signings this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back