The Summer Transfer Window Deadline Day - Friday 31st August 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best window ever.
If we keep everyone. We'll know in two hours time.

However, now that Oviedo is done and confirmed, and it seems Nzonzi is off - Essien seems unlikely, who else are we onto?

magician_rabbit_hat2.png

Now that Dempsey, Villa and the ****e have all played their cards it would be great to sneak in under the radar and grab the lad at the 11th hour

Michael Essien is 6/4 to stay at Chelsea, but we have seen money for him to move to Everton (9/4) and Arsenal (3/1) in the past hour or so. See all the latest transfer betting news on Twitter @SkyBet

if we sign Essien and he shows some of the form that made him one of the best midfielders in the world i cannot see why we cannot challenge for 4th spot with what we got and seeing what our rivals for such a position have signed

A bunch of if's. I think if he could be about as good as Gibson, we'd be very happy.

Phil McNulty, BBC Sport Chief Football Writer
"I understand that Everton have had a look at Michael Essien but at this stage his wages are still prohibitive. That would still be an expensive deal so at this stage, with an hour and a half to go, that's not happening."

John Merro â€￾@johnmerro1

Chelsea are going to loan Essien to... Real Madrid! But only if Lassana Diarra completes his mooted move to Anzi (via John Cross)

Now that Dempsey, Villa and the ****e have all played their cards it would be great to sneak in under the radar and grab the lad at the 11th hour

We can afford him, plus it would be very very funny...but with Naismith and Mirallas at the club we have no need for him!

Yeah, that's not a bad list.
So here are our potentials for the next 90 minutes.
Let's play it like a football game. I'll be off getting high and playing fifa, crossing my fingers for one of these then:

Essien
N'Zonzi
Kennedy
Noble
Reo-Coker
Dempsey
Rabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back