Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The under 20 competition that is about to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even at this level it seems players get picked on reputation and what club they play for. Kane is absolute ****e but is the main no.9 cos he's come from Spurs (I realise they sold him to Norwich btw) and played 5 minutes at the top level

It'll be a sad indictment on the FA if we go out of this competition. Just look at the resources at our disposal compared to the nations we're playing against, there can't be any excuses.

Kane is ****ing poor,anyone can see that.Hes the type of player who misses 10 chances and scores 1, and every loves him.Have seen him play three games now,and I ****ing hate him,and I only watching because im a everton fan...He is everything that is wrong with England.

Kane is ****ing poor,anyone can see that.Hes the type of player who misses 10 chances and scores 1, and every loves him.Have seen him play three games now,and I ****ing hate him,and I only watching because im a everton fan...He is everything that is wrong with England.

As I said before, half decent centre forward and England would be cruising. He doesn't offer anything apart from missing good chances.

Bit dramatic.

England's problem is that they are playing a system that is old fashioned, watching the mexicans yesterday they were fantastic with their movement, quick football which si what you need these days.

should change to 4-2-3-1 , long on for kane and lundstum on for ward-prowse. Make lundstrum and coady sit, let garbutt and stones bomb forward

Kane off, Long on please to almost complete the coup and grab a victory.
In retrospect, Taylor doesn't seem to have known what the players were capable of, and was forced to pick the better team :)

Spot on. Agree word for word!

Bit dramatic.

England's problem is that they are playing a system that is old fashioned, watching the mexicans yesterday they were fantastic with their movement, quick football which si what you need these days.

It's astonishing that we're still playing the same way. I thought the FA had implemented changes into the set up which would place a greater emphasis on ball retention and skill? If this age group is anything to go by then it's not baring any fruit.

We're churning out the same old turgid stuff. A few players have caught the eye with individual moments but the interplay just isn't there for me.

Bit dramatic.

Not one bit dramatic,if ye stick with Kane,englnd will get knocked out simple as.As I said not a fan,not even English,but he is been carried by the rest of the team.Ye have to have better than him!!!!!

Not one bit dramatic,if ye stick with Kane,englnd will get knocked out simple as.As I said not a fan,not even English,but he is been carried by the rest of the team.Ye have to have better than him!!!!!

It's very dramatic. Regardless of whether you think kane is good or not (I don't). He is not what is wrong with England, simply put. Way over dramatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back