The Upper Gwladys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiston isn't wool Donnie you bounder. It's on the edge of wool territories but it's scouse. Whiston needs our support not condemnation.

I think what is need is a clear definition of what a wool is and where the boundaries are relating to merseyside. This should reflect where you were born not where one currently resides.:p

I think what is need is a clear definition of what a wool is and where the boundaries are relating to merseyside. This should reflect where you were born not where one currently resides.:p
Go to Twitter and look for @thechicoazul sir.

Click on profile photo. There we have the official definition of what peoples are from this area.

Accurate to 4 metres.

Sat here for the first time (that I wasn't wasted anyway) for some time and noticed a very high concentration of wools. The trabs should have gave it away, the replica tops did and this was confirmed when they opened their mouths and 1960s Lancashire poured out.

So my question is why the wool enclave in Goodison? Is this where wools congregate rather than the Lower Gwladys as they'd get their heads shoved down the bogs for wearing Sketchers?

What the heck is "1960s Lancashire" when it is "poured out" someone's gob :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back