The Upper Gwladys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it's Southport. "Where old people and successful dealers go to die".

I feel Wavertree should be in there too then. Please adjust and repost.

Please can you also post a seating plan of the old lady and disect where wools, bulbs, melts, bedwetters and jarg fans sit please. My Sunday will then be complete

I feel Wavertree should be in there too then. Please adjust and repost.

Please can you also post a seating plan of the old lady and disect where wools, bulbs, melts, bedwetters and jarg fans sit please. My Sunday will then be complete
I was thinking of doing this before but I need to scope out a few more stands and mostly because I'm rough and can't be arsed.

Sat here for the first time (that I wasn't wasted anyway) for some time and noticed a very high concentration of wools. The trabs should have gave it away, the replica tops did and this was confirmed when they opened their mouths and 1960s Lancashire poured out.

So my question is why the wool enclave in Goodison? Is this where wools congregate rather than the Lower Gwladys as they'd get their heads shoved down the bogs for wearing Sketchers?

Yerh its a shame cause the view is boss in the UG but it is home to the prawn butty brigade
Getting daggers for singing ffs

I was thinking of doing this before but I need to scope out a few more stands and mostly because I'm rough and can't be arsed.
Maybe we should have post match stand reviews from different members? That's if anyone even sits in the Park End though?

@Toffeelover

2QZ2raMc.jpeg

I think the standard of the writing on this map reflects the author perfectly

I think having whiston as not being full of wools is crazy talk

Sat here for the first time (that I wasn't wasted anyway) for some time and noticed a very high concentration of wools. The trabs should have gave it away, the replica tops did and this was confirmed when they opened their mouths and 1960s Lancashire poured out.

So my question is why the wool enclave in Goodison? Is this where wools congregate rather than the Lower Gwladys as they'd get their heads shoved down the bogs for wearing Sketchers?
From my seat in the top balcony, I thought the upper gladwys looked a lot tidier and generally more presentable. This explains it, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back