The Weather Thread

Been -7 here in the not very sunny NW of that englund. black ice out on them roads, been really pretty bad. So much so that these are on for demolition tomorrow morning.
1701520359755.webp
And it's probably going to be to dangerous to go and watch in person. Boo weather, boo nature, and double boo ice!

lol
GAWBlDxWcAI-GEI

Been -7 here in the not very sunny NW of that englund. black ice out on them roads, been really pretty bad. So much so that these are on for demolition tomorrow morning.
View attachment 237219
And it's probably going to be to dangerous to go and watch in person. Boo weather, boo nature, and double boo ice!
Hoped to watch it from my landing window. It's about 4 miles away but I have (or had) a clear view of it across the fields.
unfortunately it was waaay too misty too see this morning. I certainly heard it though. In just a few seconds that particular view has been changed forever.

Hoped to watch it from my landing window. It's about 4 miles away but I have (or had) a clear view of it across the fields.
unfortunately it was waaay too misty too see this morning. I certainly heard it though. In just a few seconds that particular view has been changed forever.
Yes, shame about the weather. Planned to walk up the hill (billinge) near me to watch from a distance but zero visibility.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back