• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Worst Fans In England Are...

Definitely...

• Everton

Votes: 28 22.8%
  • Leeds

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 57 46.3%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • West Ham

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 13 10.6%
  • Caerphilly Cheese on Gruyere & Red Onion Focaccia

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it's what he said when they sold Andy Cole to Man Utd isn't it? Cole won 5 league titles and Newcastle didn't win any, so I'm not sure I'd be bringing that quote up to be honest.
Also keegan got rid of Newcastle reserves in the 90s, meaning they had barely any youth players come through for 10-15 years. They’re a one city team and should have a great youth setup like Southampton.
Total cringe fans

We really don’t travel poorly

Depends who he's comparing you to. You're a mid sized club in general punching well above your weight as a club due to the unbelievable title achievement. So your away followings are around the size you'd expect for the size of club but they're probably still boosted by a bit of the aftermath of your title win.

I go home and away though and I have to say that a section of Leicester's fans have been considerably more obnoxious than others i've encountered in recent seasons who have no rivalry with us. You get them in all sets of fans obviously and we have some too, but this is just something i've noticed the past few years.

No where near the 'worst' though.

It's been interesting going through that lot. It is a natural instinct to hate the Analfield mafia, and rightly so, but they should have been excluded from this voted due to their openly obnoxious attitude to all other clubs.
In my time the worst have been Leeds fans, aggressive, total lack of class, their successful teams full of snide boot boys would do anything to maim an opposing player. They suffer from delusional paranoias, they've been down for years and I hope they never make the big time again. Some older Blues will remember the Goodison riot brought about by their thuggery. No match, even being cheated out of derbies, had a greater effect on me Leeds means true scum to me but then I may be biased :dodgy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back