• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Worst Fans In England Are...

Definitely...

• Everton

Votes: 28 22.8%
  • Leeds

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 57 46.3%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • West Ham

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 13 10.6%
  • Caerphilly Cheese on Gruyere & Red Onion Focaccia

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Millwall

It's not even a contest

They'd take pride in it as well

They're sole purpose for existence is to be thoroughly disagreeable nutters
'At least Millwall fans are passionate!' - some guy on Twitter

If that's passion, then count me out. Even their own players hate them. Steve Morison got really mad last season when a load of fans invaded the pitch when he was celebrating, and Neil Harris complained as well.

'At least Millwall fans are passionate!' - some guy on Twitter

If that's passion, then count me out. Even their own players hate them. Steve Morison got really mad last season when a load of fans invaded the pitch when he was celebrating, and Neil Harris complained as well.
They still owe me for a wing mirror,from the last time they visited Goodison, scum.

DOiKzt8WAAAPGRE

;)

They still owe me for a wing mirror,from the last time they visited Goodison, scum.
I was dreading going the Wednesday match, but surprisingly the Millwall fans behaved. If only because it was a weeknight and there weren't a lot of them. Even friends who don't care about football dread Millwall playing in their cities.

They wear (1) Red, (2) White with occasional yellow and blue bits and (3) Nursery Blue..

Think the first lot are called Standards Corrupted and the last one YokoOhNo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back