• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Worst Fans In England Are...

Definitely...

• Everton

Votes: 28 22.8%
  • Leeds

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 57 46.3%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • West Ham

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 13 10.6%
  • Caerphilly Cheese on Gruyere & Red Onion Focaccia

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotland fans. They are more interested in whatever England are doing above their own side.

Leeds fans also get on my nerves. Every time I come across them on the internet they bang on what a huge club they are supposed to be, bigger than the blues according to them despite only winning a handful of trophies in their mediocre history, getting average crowds even with the advantage of being a one club City and spending more time out of the top flight than in it during their existence.

That said, I'd rather see them back in the Prem ahead of some of the clowns currently in it. At least Leeds pretty much filled the away section everytime we played them unlike some of the clubs who barely half fill it when they come here.

Scotland fans. They are more interested in whatever England are doing above their own side.

Leeds fans also get on my nerves. Every time I come across them on the internet they bang on what a huge club they are supposed to be, bigger than the blues according to them despite only winning a handful of trophies in their mediocre history, getting average crowds even with the advantage of being a one club City and spending more time out of the top flight than in it during their existence.

That said, I'd rather see them back in the Prem ahead of some of the clowns currently in it. At least Leeds pretty much filled the away section everytime we played them unlike some of the clubs who barely half fill it when they come here.

Maybe being a one-club city isn't such an advantage after all.

And that's rubbish about Scottish fans by the way.

A boozed up geordie with access to plastic chairs who supports the RS, going on tour with the lads to support Eng(ur)land in a world cup.

Terrible scenes there Jeff, surely FIFA will have to crack down on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back