2017/18 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious! You actually think your boss having a go at you is in any way similar to having 30-40 thousand people screaming obsenities at you on a weekly basis, and then taking time out of their busy schedules to send you [Poor language removed] on social media as well?

But yeah, just carry on screaming and booing; I'm sure that won't damage anyone's mental health at all. After all, it's not like we've in the last decade seen a rash of players & ex players with serious health problems, some of which have led to attempted, or tragically even successful, suicides.

[Poor language removed] cretins, when will people start taking any kind of responsibilities for their actions? I'm so absolutely done with this support base, I'ma gonna go hang with people who aren't daft tbh.

Bye

Would you mind doing a leaving thread mate? Just a personal request but I really enjoy them

Hilarious! You actually think your boss having a go at you is in any way similar to having 30-40 thousand people screaming obsenities at you on a weekly basis, and then taking time out of their busy schedules to send you [Poor language removed] on social media as well?

But yeah, just carry on screaming and booing; I'm sure that won't damage anyone's mental health at all. After all, it's not like we've in the last decade seen a rash of players & ex players with serious health problems, some of which have led to attempted, or tragically even successful, suicides.

[Poor language removed] cretins, when will people start taking any kind of responsibilities for their actions? I'm so absolutely done with this support base, I'ma gonna go hang with people who aren't daft tbh.

Bye

Pretty poor of you to talk about suicides then mentioning going to 'hang' with people think you could have used better terminology TBH

Sounds as if you would be better going elsewhere after that rant, cheerio.

I was thinking about the various attacking ways we could line up.

Seems more of the top clubs are moving away from traditional strikers and seeing pace and movement as being the main factors in scoring goals.

In our squad we have 3 fast forwards in Walcott, Lookman and Henry Onyekuru. Both Walcott and Onyekuru have had 1 in 2 scoring records and Lookman looked really good at the weekend in a similar role.

We'd need to change the midfield regardless but I reckon it has more potential than the Bolasie/Siggy/Tosun line up.

Bye
wow just wow

Thought his passing was quite off yesterday, his ability to come off the wing and play through the centre helps us so much though. I feel we need to spend big on a pacey striker, but if we don't, playing him up front especially in a two with tosun would work quite well I think.

The only problem is that we'll have about 5 wingers on our books playing a formation that doesn't use wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back