2018/19 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
So try someone who definitely won't,good thinking batman.

Perhaps we could try playing like a modern team and attack properly rather than just lumping in aimless crosses. Why can’t we try a through ball for once. We have the players to have our own dynamic pacy front three but instead we stick with two slow players int he middle and often a striker on the wing too.

Perhaps we could try playing like a modern team and attack properly rather than just lumping in aimless crosses. Why can’t we try a through ball for once. We have the players to have our own dynamic pacy front three but instead we stick with two slow players int he middle and often a striker on the wing too.
Walcott is not a player to play up top maybe richarlison.

Because he plays for Everton. Barkley is back in the England squad off the back of doing absolutely nothing for Chelsea.

Good.

Don't want any of our players risking injury in pointless disruptive matches that have nothing to do with Everton. Walcott already has a bad injury record, the less wear and tear on his body the better.

He won't do it every week. He'll have off weeks where he looks poor and he won't be a consistent finisher, but over a season he'll be one of our better players, who'll contribute goals, assists and won't sulk/slack.

Walcott's been a weird one for me this season. I don't think he's had a standout game so far this season, yet he's probably our most productive player so far. That said other than West Ham when he was rushed back, he hasn't played badly either.

Put it this way, if he's producing a decent amount when he's not at his best then I look forward to him hitting a run of form!

That pass to Tosun sums him up so frustrating you can see why Wenger didn't really trust him but you have to take the good with the bad he does make things happen

The thing that annoyed me was that he made an awful pass and seemed to blame tosun.... has an iffy attitude imo

He can be wasteful but he the best we have in that position for the last 7 years. Another concern is he not really on the same wavelength as Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back