Third Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the shade of green not look a lot like this Brazil third kit colour?

New-Brazil-Third-Kit-2014.jpg

CLOd8VoWcAAFHVq.jpg

A bit boring, would have been better if there was more orange, like if it was orange with green details, rather than Green with Orange details.

Also the name and numbers being in white makes it look naff, they should be in orange as well, I think that is a limitation set down by the Premier League though, I think there are only a few colours that teams can use, which is a shame.

Leicester had gold numbers last season, sure you would be able to change them if the club asked but I suppose it wouldn't matter too much to them.

No way to tell until we see it on the players on the pitch.

Those tease shots are designed and edited to look as good as possible.

The real thing could look great, or make it look like we fielded 10 bits of broccoli instead of actual players.

The thing with kit choices is that opinions will always vary. Everybody has a different taste in colours, styles, cuts etc. just like with every day clothes so we are never going to get 100% say they love or hate a design.
Me personally, I like the club to stay fairly traditional with the home shirt (keep it mainly blue) but with the away shirts I am happy for them to experiment somewhat.
That is what they have done this year and I like both away kits. They are adventurous and go against the norm.
The white with striped sleeves shirt stands out and the green/black kit (although plain) is the first one like that in our history so it's ground breaking!
I buy shirts from Everton every season and mainly the away shirts - I will probably buy both this years.
Well done to those involved.
Now let's hope the team actually wins a few games in them, starting with the away game at Southampton!

Using professional evertonian from Marvel is fantastic idea I think. How can anyone think it's not that?

Pretty sure we will see something Everton related material from that illustrator.

This is what we want to see from Everton. Creative stuff.

I think we know who put the Seamus Coleman pic in the background of that Spiderman panel...

From the pics I rather like it. Would have preferred more of a forest green, but I like the military-ish shade as well. Will get either the 3rd or the the similar covered training top once unveiled.

The thing with kit choices is that opinions will always vary. Everybody has a different taste in colours, styles, cuts etc. just like with every day clothes so we are never going to get 100% say they love or hate a design.
Me personally, I like the club to stay fairly traditional with the home shirt (keep it mainly blue) but with the away shirts I am happy for them to experiment somewhat.
That is what they have done this year and I like both away kits. They are adventurous and go against the norm.
The white with striped sleeves shirt stands out and the green/black kit (although plain) is the first one like that in our history so it's ground breaking!
I buy shirts from Everton every season and mainly the away shirts - I will probably buy both this years.
Now let's hope the team actually wins a few games in them, starting with the away game at Southampton!

Everton's corporate colours (certainly since the 70s) have always been blue, white, yellow/lemon. In the same way that United's has been red, white, black, Liverpool's red, white, yellow/black, and Arsenal's have been red, white, yellow.

There might be a deviation from that time to time (Everton with this green one and the salmon effort; Liverpool with the green or grey kits, United with blue, Arsenal with burgundy) but the corporate colours are never far away.

Rightly so.

Yeah - Green is Growing on me a bit more like the away has. Looking forward to seeing it on a player. Probably leaning toward the Green to be honest. Get one kit a year generally sometimes two if they are really good.

Anyway like you said they tried something different and I happen to think both away's are better than this years home. It's all opinions....

I think we know who put the Seamus Coleman pic in the background of that Spiderman panel...

From the pics I rather like it. Would have preferred more of a forest green, but I like the military-ish shade as well. Will get either the 3rd or the the similar covered training top once unveiled.
Erm, what panel? ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back