Third Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the style and colour but it should be white instead of orange. Stick a purple jacket over it and you'll be the joker.

Everton - the first team to play in camouflage!

It's just as bad as the brown shirt worn by Spurs. Thank goodness we'll never see it at Goodison.

That is probably THE worst Everton shirt I've seen. It's so bad I've howled laughing looking at it.

Teasing us with a black and white cartoon was a joke in itself, but seeing it for the first time today..... lol Jesus wept. Worst kit we've ever had in my opinion.

People fuming over a shirt we'll hardly even wear is a definite summer highlight.

I like the marvel style add. Anyone having a go at Everton over that, seems to me to like to complain.

Everyone can disagree on kit styles. I mean, some people like certain colors and styles. I think last years home kit was my favorite to date. Until I see the kit in full I can't judge fully. But it might be a year I don't buy a kit. Though the away has grown on me

We always seem to wear our third kit at Villa. No idea why.

They seem to just pick a few games just to wear it.
As if getting beat at Villa isn't bad enough, we get to see kone and Naismith trudge off wearing this shocker.

I will be surprised if we're allowed to wear it anyway. Colour clash with the pitch.

IIRR, Ferguson changed untied's (Greyish?) kit at half-time (Coincidentally, that was also at Soton) once, because "The players couldn't see each other".....

Our first time in that affront to standards hideous thing'll be at Southampton..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back