Third Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is probably THE worst Everton shirt I've seen. It's so bad I've howled laughing looking at it.

Teasing us with a black and white cartoon was a joke in itself, but seeing it for the first time today..... lol Jesus wept. Worst kit we've ever had in my opinion.

That is probably THE worst Everton shirt I've seen. It's so bad I've howled laughing looking at it.

Teasing us with a black and white cartoon was a joke in itself, but seeing it for the first time today..... lol Jesus wept. Worst kit we've ever had in my opinion.

That one time when everton uses actual creativity in kit launch people just have to hit the lard. But hey, opinions :D

I think it's damn cool kit.
Cant wait to see it on players.

Plain green cotton t-shirt from tk max. Probably pack of 3 for a tenner.

Don't be silly.

Be vewwy vewwy qwiwet...we'we hunting twophies

elmer-fudd-shhhh.jpg

A bit boring, would have been better if there was more orange, like if it was orange with green details, rather than Green with Orange details.

Also the name and numbers being in white makes it look naff, they should be in orange as well, I think that is a limitation set down by the Premier League though, I think there are only a few colours that teams can use, which is a shame.

Hideous.

Army surplus-style khaki tee-shirt with gaudy orange branding?

Nah. Anyone who likes it should be charged with crimes against decency AND taste.

What's the crack with the black panel at the bottom? Like... why, it doesn't do anything, bin it.
is it not so that opponents end up grabbing your shirt rather than your shorts when they go to give you a wedgie?

top thinking Bobby, an Anti-Bullying Football Kit.

The idea could only be improved by the addition of strips that run up and over the shoulder to convince your opponent you're wearing a pair of braces to put them off trying to pull your kecks down mid game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back