Third Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love simple collors like that. Looks decent to me, always good to freshen things up a bit. The espn soccer Twitter over here posted about it so at least it's getting the club talked about (outside of stones)

No mate, the away kits are boss.

The only thing ruining the home kit is the daft shorts.

I can understand the home kit being ordinary cos it's plain blue, not much they can do with it, but yeah the shorts are daft.

But the away ones are just plain as well. For kids they just look like tshirt without the Chang logo.

I get that some football fans will buy anything with the club badge on, but at least make one of the kits something that gets other people thinking, 'wow that's a nice kit, what team is that?'

Awful. Especially hate any kit where we completely change the colour of the badge. Oh well, guess Im stuck with just the home shirt this year, good thing thats nice!

Seeing has this has turned into a discussion about all 3 kits, my favourite is the white away kit. Didn't like it at first but looks so much better up close. Not keen on this third kit but, based on what I've just said, I'll reserve judgement until I've seen it in person

i hate these modern "collars" which make the tops seem like t-shirts from primark with logos and sponsors added on.

v necks are fine on their own, but never a fan of these circular tops.

They may just have buggered it up be putting that huge black band at the bottom of the shirt. Tools.

I like the colour though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back