This is on us now

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltraVires

Player Valuation: £8m
We have seen enough from this side to know that they are just not mentally strong enough to keep us up on their own.

Based on that, this club needs us now more than ever. I am beyond annoyed at tonight but if you want to see us reach Bramley Moore or you want to see us win a trophy in your lifetime or even if you want to have a decent club to pass on to your kids or grandkids, we need to step up.

Forget all that has gone before with Benitez and tonight, we need to make Goodison an absolute cauldron and a pit. Starting this weekend we need to play a massive part in putting the opposition on edge.

We have seen enough from this side to know that they are just not mentally strong enough to keep us up on their own.

Based on that, this club needs us now more than ever. I am beyond annoyed at tonight but if you want to see us reach Bramley Moore or you want to see us win a trophy in your lifetime or even if you want to have a decent club to pass on to your kids or grandkids, we need to step up.

Forget all that has gone before with Benitez and tonight, we need to make Goodison an absolute cauldron and a pit. Starting this weekend we need to play a massive part in putting the opposition on edge.
The fans have done at home since Lampard came

The players should still be able to compete away from home. We are only ever one small setback away from capitulation

The players get a clean slate every game at Goodison and fortunately under Lampard we play front foot, hard working football so the fans will be well behind the players against Wolves.

Look at the game today, until they scored we looked on top and were working very hard and Goodison would’ve been right behind them…
BUT
then Coleman got skinned, Keane smashed in his own net and straight after Pickford let one slip under him and we were two nil down. If the players do that again it’ll be toxic again as ultimately, survival is on the players on the pitch.

The fans are always behind the team. Their loyalty and passion is always there.

It shouldn’t be on a group of people who travel home and away each week to having to galvanise a weak minded bunch of footballers earning salaries most won’t see in their life time. Those players have to take responsibility.

Not sure why you say that mate, he is 100% correct.

Only Goodison can get us over the line now.
Other then last season under Carlo our away form has been terrible for years it will be our home form that keeps us up 110% a lot of winnable games but carragher had it right doesn’t matter how good your front line is when you’ve got a championship defence

My kids are having nothing to do with this misery. Why would anyone introduce loved ones to this.

We have passed out of the bracket of clubs that can win things now. its been 26 years And counting.

Our future is more Derby / Sunderland. A continued descent into ignominious disgrace.

Agree totally mate,I think it has to be the same as Leeds at home for every Goodison game now,I think even this spineless shower will be pressurised into producing a performance,hard as they make it for us we have to push them over the line.

Not sure why you say that mate, he is 100% correct.

Only Goodison can get us over the line now.
Get of your 50 year old sofa that sags in the middle… The away fans turn up in their thousands week in week out surviving up that rubbish tonight..watching them all pile into Sainsbury’s stock piling ale for the 4/5 hour journey home I salute you…The team should put more effort away from home. Gutless team

Status
Not open for further replies.