This nurse Letby case

davek

Player Valuation: ÂŁ150m
Has anyone been following this?

The media have set her up as an evil witch for the past year. I wasn't that interested in it but the last few days summing up of their case by the defence has you thinking there's something more to this than her actions.

🤔

That’s their job lol
It's their job, yes. But he's ripped to shreds the scientific case for her trial and pointed at huge inconsistencies in the testimony of witnesses.

Not sure when this trial ends and the decision is made. It cant be long now though.

She might well be. But that defence lawyer took apart the evidence against her over the last few days and started to point the finger of a failing Trust scapegoating a health worker for their own failings.

That wouldn't surprise me tbh.

I;m sure there'll be people more informed than me on this who work in the NHS.

You mean a serial killer, who hid her evil, behind the failings of the NHS and who has tried to use it as her defence ?

Has anyone been following this?

The media have set her up as an evil witch for the past year. I wasn't that interested in it but the last few days summing up of their case by the defence has you thinking there's something more to this than her actions.

🤔
It has definitely been trial (and assumed guilt) by media. If she's guilty then so be it but if found not guilty she's finished in the eyes of the general public anyway as her photo is displayed every day on all TV channels so no chance of anonymity.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back