This should be Everton's home shirt next season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvertonAndAustralia

Player Valuation: £750k
photo.php

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=88489&l=34344898ea&id=100000734384196

that looks pretty good to be fair! :p

A mate of mine (also an evertonian) asked me how many everton shirts i needed - my responce... you can never have enough everton shirts son! haha. :p

This.

Also, shades of blue? What the hell, man? It's gonna look silly and we already have away kits for looking silly... :dodgy:
and a third kit! We need to go back to basics, royal blue shirt, white trim, club badge, kit maker and sponsor. No white v's, no white on one of the shoulders, no bits of yellow

This.

Also, shades of blue? What the hell, man? It's gonna look silly and we already have away kits for looking silly... :dodgy:
and a third kit! We need to go back to basics, royal blue shirt, white trim, club badge, kit maker and sponsor. No white v's, no white on one of the shoulders, no bits of yellow, no collar!

and a third kit! We need to go back to basics, royal blue shirt, white trim, club badge, kit maker and sponsor. No white v's, no white on one of the shoulders, no bits of yellow

;);););)

Edit : remember that 'electric yellow' third we had about 2 seasons or so ago? I'd love that again....

;);););)

Edit : remember that 'electric yellow' third we had about 2 seasons or so ago? I'd love that again....
last season's umbro one! I've got it, at first i thought it was horrible but i quite like it now. I liked the silver one2one shirt too

last season's umbro one! I've got it, at first i thought it was horrible but i quite like it now. I liked the silver one2one shirt too

Yeah, both great! ;)
We should really use those kit designs, but I think that Le Coq Sportif will make an ugly-ass one, probably... (n)

I thought we were only with them for a season to replicate the 85 kit? I'd rather Gola/Hi Tec make them!

Status
Not open for further replies.