This should be Everton's home shirt next season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we were only with them for a season to replicate the 85 kit? I'd rather Gola/Hi Tec make them!

Haha. We're stuck with Le Coq for a few years so expect the unexpected. To be fair i like their training kit designs more than our away kit design :D

and a third kit! We need to go back to basics, royal blue shirt, white trim, club badge, kit maker and sponsor. No white v's, no white on one of the shoulders, no bits of yellow

this

and a third kit! We need to go back to basics, royal blue shirt, white trim, club badge, kit maker and sponsor. No white v's, no white on one of the shoulders, no bits of yellow, no collar!

and this

:D

I love this season's shirts to be honest. Best we've had in years. Was a bit fed up of the standardised Umbro designs so at least ours are unique this season.

25543_1414986214107_1216116114_1221262_5554185_n.jpg

the varying shades for a start, Royal Blue is what we wear, not Blue or Blues....Royal Blue. This aint 20/20 cricket, plus it looks like an old arsenal away shirt (2002).

Basically mate..............It's [Poor language removed].

Hate to say it but I agree. Prefer that other one that was on here a few days ago...even though it was a but birminhamish!

Status
Not open for further replies.