Tickets problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoke have taken 3,000, so as you said, only a few thousand would have been available anyway with the amount of season ticket holders we have.

http://www.stokecityfc.com/news/everton-ticket-information

Does anyone know what to do if you have a season ticket but want to move to a different area of the ground for this Europa League game? My season ticket seat is reserved but don't want to sit in that seat for this one.

Let the reservation expire (tonight at midnight i believe?) and then pick another seat.

Is the Stoke game really already sold out? Thought it wasnt on general sale until tomorrow?

I bought the club membership, but its not giving me the option to buy tickets at all, never mind on early release.

Anyone know if thats a temporary bug or have 40,000 tickets just gone already? Seems odd...
The GP capacity I understand will be down to only just above 39,000 for this season due to the removal of seats in the Enclosure and the corner of Gwladys St to accommodate more wheelchairs. It'll be really tough for non-STHs to get tickets. In fact, after allowing for the away allocations there will only be about 5,000 general sale tickets available, so won't these all be obstructed views?

I've still not received an email confirmation of Auto Cup scheme being triggered, but I logged into my online account & can see that my ticket was purchased on the 17th.

I can't see my lad's ticket.

He's never had an account, so we can't log in to access it!

His ticket has always been purchased & paid for by me, along with mine, so it should appear with mine.

They need to pay the money & get an IT team in, not these amateurs.

Its still not working for me.so went to the ticket office on goodison road not much of a queue go now if you can it will get busy if website problems continue.

I went online as no phone answer just now.
Bought two europa tickets with no problem at all ?

Still not working for me. Cant get through on the phone. I swear if someone nicks my seat before I can grab it.

Just seen that myself, I had 20 away credits at the end of last season and my "priority points" are at 21. I'm assuming they must add your season ticket as 1 point. Is that the same for yourself?
I'd have to work it out but off the top of my head I did think I had 14 to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back