Tickets problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the reservation expire (tonight at midnight i believe?) and then pick another seat.

Thanks, will the seating plan be available then on eticketing? The only seating plan I could see earlier was for the Sevilla Friendly.

I'd have to work it out but off the top of my head I did think I had 14 to be honest.

I thought I had 15 and it's showing 17 for me so I am also confused about it. Not going to complain if I have 2 extra though. Cheers Everton lol.

I had 16 and it says 16 for me...

I'm sure they will sort it out once all this Europa League game mayhem has died down. I couldn't even see the number of credits I had yesterday so they have probably rushed this as well and it's not correct at the moment.

I'm hoping they sort it before then. I've got a Europa ticket I can't print & looks like my lad didn't get his at all.

Last edited:

What happens if i change name etc on the update details bit at the beginning will away credits be wiped off??

Anyone know if the box office have paper tickets? cant be bothered getting tickets in the post, went the Liverpool One shop on Monday and they had no tickets in

Anyone know if the box office have paper tickets? cant be bothered getting tickets in the post, went the Liverpool One shop on Monday and they had no tickets in
I'm sure the box office will have tickets, but you do have the option to print at home as well as post.

What a farce! Tried to buy on iPad as usual. Did not get automatic access like usually do. Tried to log in. Password not recognised. Sent for new password. Email address not recognised as being linked to customer number! Grrr.

Anyone on autocup scheme had the money taken out of their account yet?My normal seats are displaced for this so will they just issue random tickets in another area of the main stand?

Anyone on autocup scheme had the money taken out of their account yet?My normal seats are displaced for this so will they just issue random tickets in another area of the main stand?
Went to the box office, no money taken out of account or email received said mine was in the system and would be sent out by post. Money would come out of my account in the next few days.
While there checked my lads and his had been missed by the system and they didn't know why, had to pay for it while there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back