Tickets problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone who is suffering with the friends and family issue, bought one under one account number, logged out and then gone to purchase another, switching the account of whom it is for at the summary page?

Equally as annoying, my son, who is 10, doesnt have an email address on his account therefore I cant log in as him/request a new password as the option required is email address.

What a joke.

Exactly the same. For some reason my name on there doesnt have an email.

Has anyone who is suffering with the friends and family issue, bought one under one account number, logged out and then gone to purchase another, switching the account of whom it is for at the summary page?
I normally get all my mates through my own account, but obviously can't. Tried putting their account info in, and i'm getting asked to update their details, which I'm unsure about, so I've rang them to say they'll have to do it themselves. Why couldn't Everton leave e ticketing alone, it worked fine for me last season.

My account tells me it's bought 17th, still to be printed and sent out. My bank account hasn't been charged yet though.

Yaaaaaay - freebie :celebrate:

or

Booooo - cock-up :rant:

In the lap of the Gods really.
:zzz:

Is the Stoke game really already sold out? Thought it wasnt on general sale until tomorrow?

I bought the club membership, but its not giving me the option to buy tickets at all, never mind on early release.

Anyone know if thats a temporary bug or have 40,000 tickets just gone already? Seems odd...

Is the Stoke game really already sold out? Thought it wasnt on general sale until tomorrow?

I bought the club membership, but its not giving me the option to buy tickets at all, never mind on early release.

Anyone know if thats a temporary bug or have 40,000 tickets just gone already? Seems odd...
I have heard it is sold out yes

Sold out mate

Equally as annoying, my son, who is 10, doesnt have an email address on his account therefore I cant log in as him/request a new password as the option required is email address.

What a joke.
Can't you log in with a customer number?

My EL ticket is listed on my account list and the money has gone from my account.
No email yet but I understand the ticket will come by post.

Just purchased mine and as you said, had to log out, switch account to my wifes (even though she's on "friends and family") and
log back in but wouldn't let me use same email address (mine)...so then had to register a different email (her own)
to purchase her ticket.
Hope this makes sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.