Confirmed Signing Tim Iroegbunam

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really can’t see united not paying

Well we disagree here mate, because I think there is a distinct possibility that United and Everton will not reach agreement with regards to Branthwaite.

Time will tell.

Also, the landscape is going to change after the takeover imo, especially if we avoid a PSR breach for this season.

I think we need to stop acting like Oliver Twist if that takeover goes ahead tbh. Our club will be in its healthiest state for decades!

Well we disagree here mate, because I think there is a distinct possibility that United and Everton will not reach agreement with regards to Branthwaite.

Time will tell.

Also, the landscape is going to change after the takeover imo, especially if we avoid a PSR breach for this season.

I think we need to stop acting like Oliver Twist if that takeover goes ahead tbh. Our club will be in its healthiest state for decades!

oliver twist! 😂 and hope your right

He isn't ready to start yet. Barely played for Villa in the run in even when all their CMs were either injured or suspended.

I think with his age and lack of prem experience this will be a bit like Chermiti. A few sub cameos here and there and starts in the league cup. Gana-Garner-Doucoure with probably another cheap senior as cover is the midfield for August.

Hopefully though in six months he'll be ready for a start or two and then become more regular in 2025/26.

I honestly though getting anyone in from Villa in that area and it would be Dendoncker so at least the club now understand they need to be shopping for guys in their early 20s with high ish potential.

£10m is a bargain for a young English player in this crazy league. Even if his arms and legs fell off, we’d probably still get £20m for him.

I’m in.

We need to buy more young players like Branthwaite, but under the circumstances ten million pounds is a lot to spend on a player who does not look like he solves immediate problems.

I would probably shrug if our finances looked different, and perhaps they will in short order, but we need goals and have limited funds to buy them.

We need to buy more young players like Branthwaite, but under the circumstances ten million pounds is a lot to spend on a player who does not look like he solves immediate problems.

I would probably shrug if our finances looked different, and perhaps they will in short order, but we need goals and have limited funds to buy them.
We also very much need a squad.

We have just lost Dele and Gomes, neither of whom, thankfully, played a lot, but we still need a squad.

10m isnt small fry, but until we see the lad we wont know what he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back