Confirmed Signing Tim Iroegbunam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good luck to anyone trying to make a song for him 😞
1718763173947.webp

The replacements made an album for him

I watched 6 minutes of highlights.

Spidery like Fellaini but with the strength of wet paper. The young man needs to lift weights. He made some decent passes.

It’s the right direction. May not pan out but I like central midfielders with height. Young with resale value. Let’s hope he can be a steal.

I watched 6 minutes of highlights.

Spidery like Fellaini but with the strength of wet paper. The young man needs to lift weights. He made some decent passes.
Looking at Chermiti now compared to when he arrived our coaches can definitely do this.

£10m is a bargain for a young English player in this crazy league. Even if his arms and legs fell off, we’d probably still get £20m for him.

I’m in.
I don’t know where this idea has come from 10 mil is a bargain if he turns out to be good but if he doesn’t then it’s money wasted. Buying young players is the right way to go but it doesn’t automatically mean they will get better and be worth more!

He isn't ready to start yet. Barely played for Villa in the run in even when all their CMs were either injured or suspended.

I think with his age and lack of prem experience this will be a bit like Chermiti. A few sub cameos here and there and starts in the league cup. Gana-Garner-Doucoure with probably another cheap senior as cover is the midfield for August.

Hopefully though in six months he'll be ready for a start or two and then become more regular in 2025/26.

I honestly though getting anyone in from Villa in that area and it would be Dendoncker so at least the club now understand they need to be shopping for guys in their early 20s with high ish potential.

Don’t remember this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back