Confirmed Signing Tim Iroegbunam

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, it's not really 10m. It's 10m/years of contract. Which is fine.
Very low wages too

Still seems a little odd for our situation. In and around England youth teams but hardly a mainstay.

Could be great, could be average and sell for £14m after 12 months. At least he hasn’t got a bus pass.

The thing is, it's not really 10m. It's 10m/years of contract. Which is fine.
Very low wages too

Still seems a little odd for our situation. In and around England youth teams but not a superstar.

Could be great, could be average andsell for £14m after 12 months. At least he hasn’t got a bus pass.

Based on Bobble I think there’s still some way to go, but it looks like exactly the kind of signing we should be going for really. Probably us taking advantage a bit of Villa needing some cash.

Based on Bobble I think there’s still some way to go, but it looks like exactly the kind of signing we should be going for really. Probably us taking advantage a bit of Villa needing some cash.

But if we are signing him before 30th June, someone must be off. As Onana is with Belgium, probably means its Branthwaite.

I've extensively scouted this player for years.

He's good with both feet, can pick a pass and has an eye for goal.

I remember being in a cafe in January 2003 and seeing a pregnant lady go " Ohhh what a powerful kick " I could see from the movement on her hand that this baby had technique with its kicking.

Said back then he would make it in the Premier League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back