Confirmed Signing Tim Iroegbunam

It sounds like you dont know how european footballers are primarily trained up in one position. They focus on the attributes required for that position.

Both Lampard and Dyche have supported this and explained precisely why hes been used in both an unfamiliar position and unfamiliar roles.

Now, I'm not saying im a "top fan" but their comments were freely available for anyone to read.

As for your comment, it's about as intelligent as not understanding by now what type of player he is. Especially when Belgium are on the box and its quite clear.

So, two managers and his international games confirm what im saying.

If that bores you then perhaps stop complaining and try and learn something about development, positions and roles?
There you go. Boring as always.
I don’t need to have your degree in Anchoristic study to know that Onana, who played in exactly the same position, can be unplayable at times but sadly that was only a handful of times. He certain has the ability to do everything an anchor can do and beyond but why can’t he perform the same way at a regular basis. Lack of desire or effort?

While most in the forum can figure out he was not trying his best every game, you continue with your anchor rant weekend after weekend. It’s not about football or tactics, it’s about effort and desire.

Like I say many times, if you’re strolling around most of the time, it’s no longer about tactics, it’s about effort. Now go on to goners forum and educate them your anchoristic thesis.