2024/25 Tim Iroegbunam

Wow. Young player of the year this year. Villa have had their pants pulled down massively.

Dyche has to manage him better but why he isn't in Vill'as team is beyond belief. We've got a better player than Onana for a fraction of the price and sold them Dobbie as well. Unreal business.

Onana scored again today so for their level they're at currently it was the right move for him.

Dyche running him into the ground. Great player as he is you see him tire significantly after 70-75 mins yet lets keep him on and take our main threat off

That's exactly it. Should've been off at 75 to manage his minutes and get the acclaim of Goodison crowd. Instead Dyche will probably moan about his lack of tracking back for their second and that's why he plays "experience" constantly.

Annoying if he gets dropped for Mangala now but you can see it happening.

….terrific today but I’m not convinced it’s tiredness that causes his dip in form late in games or him becoming too casual.

Regardless, sitting in the Paddock he was absolutely taking ‘the mick’ out of Cook during that 2nd half, he was in his ear laughing at him but sadly Cook had the last laugh.

Talking about blend and players on the same wavelength, he linked really well with Ndiaye. The making of a partnership there.

Proper talent this lad.

….terrific today but I’m not convinced it’s tiredness that causes his dip in form late in games or him becoming too casual.

Regardless, sitting in the Paddock he was absolutely taking ‘the mick’ out of Cook during that 2nd half, he was in his ear laughing at him but sadly Cook had the last laugh.

Talking about blend and players on the same wavelength, he linked really well with Ndiaye. The making of a partnership there.

Proper talent this lad.
What it is then? I'm intrigued.

Proper talent this lad.

You have to be hopeful he learns a lesson today, about complacency

He's been good but first goal he's just jogging back, no help to Coleman.

No CM anywhere near on the 2nd until Gana gets back and gets beat. Cook literally runs past a jogging Tim after being 20 yards behind him.

He's done a lot of positive things but should have been taken off. Even if Doucoure moves back there.

Proper talent this lad.

The Cook who made up 15-20 yards on him while he was jogging for the 2nd goal?

That's exactly it. Should've been off at 75 to manage his minutes and get the acclaim of Goodison crowd. Instead Dyche will probably moan about his lack of tracking back for their second and that's why he plays "experience" constantly.

Annoying if he gets dropped for Mangala now but you can see it happening.
He will be hooked for mangala after the international break I think. Which would be a terrible decision but can see it happening as Dyche will change the squad before changing his system.

We're outnumbered in the middle every week. Would rather see us go 433 with him playing in front of garner/mangala and gana but very unlikely that happens.

He was fantastic again today. Got a very bright future. He was clearly knackered after 75 mins though – why Garner wasn't brought on I'll never know. Can't blame any of the players today for Dyche making a mess of it.

Going forward I think/hope Mangala might rotate with him.

You have to be hopeful he learns a lesson today, about complacency
Yes also thought that was in his game against Doncaster given who the opposition was, he got away with it there a couple of times which won’t happen in the league. Another good performance from him today 21 and looks really good hopefully he keeps learning and improving.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.