Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did a double take just now seeing Tranmere drawing 3-3. Looked at the half times and seeing 3-0 to the hosts thought game well and truly over. Bit of a double edged sword if you ask me. Points in the league more important.

Did a double take just now seeing Tranmere drawing 3-3. Looked at the half times and seeing 3-0 to the hosts thought game well and truly over. Bit of a double edged sword if you ask me. Points in the league more important.
Points are more important to teams fighting relegation but for the likes of us the cups are more important

Points are more important to teams fighting relegation but for the likes of us the cups are more important

United and Wolves arent fighting relegation.

A cup would do both of these teams a world of good.

Dont understand why so many teams have gone for reserve teams, yes its been a hectic winter period so far, but doesnt make sense.

I know ive said in the past we should field reserve sides, but that was when we had some decent reserves that needed the run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back