Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrewsbury will be taking pics tapping the This is Anfield sign.. taking selfies and swapping shirts in the replay.

Should have done it tonight.
Yes the underdogs seldom win the replays that was thier chance one would think.....
Made our humiliation at Anfield look worse now and who needed reminded about that....

Name me 10 players who have come through their academy in the last 5 years

The fact theyve produced even a single top drawer player in Arnold is already an improvement on us. The kid Jones looks naturally able to play at top flight level. Gomez was brought in but they developed him.

Could we ever dream of playing a team of youngsters and beat a top flight first team? Not in a million years. Its mentality as much as ability.

The fact theyve produced even a single top drawer player in Arnold is already an improvement on us. The kid Jones looks naturally able to play at top flight level. Gomez was brought in but they developed him.

Could we ever dream of playing a team of youngsters and beat a top flight first team? Not in a million years. Its mentality as much as ability.

Our first team would have struggled massively against Shrewsbury today. A second XI like Liverpool had playing would've seen us dumped out of the cup emphatically.

The kids lost 5 to relegation fodder Villa

drew 2-2 shrewbury

Nullify and dominate us a comfortable 2-0 win and went easy on us in the end.

100% mentality. They are beaten before kickoff. We are so weak it’s scary. I’m more annoyed as when we got beaten right now.

The question was posted why our 23s are not as good as the red lot - I seen Josh Bowler last season loos a good prospect - we did give hinm a contract....so I have watched him last season....
Bowler not getting any game time at all. Hull manager doesn't rate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back