Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going unbeaten is hard enough to endure but they don’t even draw, it’s just constantly winning, it’s worse than the Scottish league.

Hats off to them for what they've done this season. Only now that it's a racing certainty they'll lift the trophy are those wise men in the media saying they will go unbeaten for the next decade, well next three seasons anyway.
So having well and truly accepted since last November nobody will stop them winning the title, just pretty please, can we beat them next month.
That, I am convinced is the one game they are focused on.

Bad enough seeing the world champions badge on the chest. Next season it'll be the champions sleeve badges (all over freaking town, the muppets), the season after, admiral-style tasseled pauldrons, guards of honour for every game and suckjobs from the officials before KO.

Bad enough seeing the world champions badge on the chest. Next season it'll be the champions sleeve badges (all over freaking town, the muppets), the season after, admiral-style tasseled pauldrons, guards of honour for every game and suckjobs from the officials before KO.
Oohhhh. You're hurting aren't you?

A simple long ball over the top and a turn and shot and they win like that, When the lucks with you I guess.

It's what having world class players gets you, look at that first touch & finish from Mane, absolute top notch.

Liverpools biggest strength is winning games when not playing well or just playing OK, having top class players like Mane who can do things like that out of nothing in a tight game is a big reason why Liverpool are the best.

To think last year we all thought VAR was going to have these wrong'uns bang to rights....
How much more wrong could we have been.
I recall 2008 and the big US investment bank Bear Sterns hitting the wall. Expecting the proverbial [Poor language removed] to hit the fan, I shorted the US stock market ...and lost BIG time. About 6-7 months later, the market collapsed, sparking the Great Financial Crisis.
I guess what i’m getting at is what we perceive as obvious and evident, can turn around and bite us in the arse.

Many thought VAR would tamper RS’s extraordinary good luck: in fact it’s done the opposite; it’s enhanced it.

Mark Twain said ‘it’s not what we don’t know that gets us, it’s what we know for sure... but what’s just ain’t so’.

I learned that lesson 12 years ago...PL football followers are just learning it now

It's what having world class players gets you, look at that first touch & finish from Mane, absolute top notch.

Liverpools biggest strength is winning games when not playing well or just playing OK, having top class players like Mane who can do things like that out of nothing in a tight game is a big reason why Liverpool are the best.
Top technical players & EPO is the reason.

Yeah great little push on the defender as well, do you ever get embarrassed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back