Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching the Arsenal game and it must be heartbreaking to be an Arsenal fan.
This current team aren't a patch on any of their teams of the last twenty years.
You don't have to go back too far to remember when Arsenal were a team to be feared and great to watch. This lot are ordinary at best with maybe three players who would get in our team.
I could also say all of the above about the mancs.
As far us, we are deffo on the up under Carlo.
COYB!!!

Just watching the Arsenal game and it must be heartbreaking to be an Arsenal fan.
This current team aren't a patch on any of their teams of the last twenty years.
You don't have to go back too far to remember when Arsenal were a team to be feared and great to watch. This lot are ordinary at best with maybe three players who would get in our team.
I could also say all of the above about the mancs.
As far us, we are deffo on the up under Carlo.
COYB!!!
Sanchez carried them for a while. Ozil also tried in his first season

Just imagine the glittering start he'd have had here with the squad, which so many people called dross before Ancelotti. He could be gone by August!
I am just glad we never got him myself,if we were even after him,dont think hes that special and only gets called ok etc because of been at city
The Toon have done pretty well so far that 1st half

One seriously poor side this Newcastle team. Every game they sit back and hope to get something from a set piece. It's football from another decade.

one man team strikes again, turning into a dreadful weekend for us

If we’re going to get top 7/8 it’s not going to be because of other teams slipping up.

We need to beat the teams above us over the next couple of months as we have to play them all basically, we need to prove we deserve to be there and see where we sit going into the run in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back