Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Arsenal side are absolute pants, I'll be fuming if we don't beat these.
Bigging ourselves up for failure seeing how bad Arsenal may look, when we will probably go there and play like we played this thursday night instead of Arsenal, and looked wrecked lol-but do think a draw for us at worst

Just watching the Arsenal game and it must be heartbreaking to be an Arsenal fan.
This current team aren't a patch on any of their teams of the last twenty years.
You don't have to go back too far to remember when Arsenal were a team to be feared and great to watch. This lot are ordinary at best with maybe three players who would get in our team.
I could also say all of the above about the mancs.
As far us, we are deffo on the up under Carlo.
COYB!!!
All the above goes a long way to providing sustenance to why our loveable neighbours are riding high this season.
I can't remember when all the usual suspects at the top of the league had such wayward seasons all at the same time. In doing so it allows one team (RS) to crack on ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back