Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be fair its a side without its 2 very best players.

Son and Kane must have scored 95% of their goals the last few seasons.
I think spending a ridiculous amount of money on a marquee midfielder from a pub league who isn’t very good and being obliged to pay a ridiculous amount of money for another two that are on loan and not very good (I believe that’s the case anyway) hasn’t helped either

I was there for that one with @nosejam

Nice trip away until the football ruined it
I had to check what the original post was, Everton have ruined so many away days over the years. But ruining an entire trip is good going even for them.

The drab 0-0 against Lille still gets me. We've taken about 9k fans to France, shall we even attempt some attacking football for them to cheer? Nah, let's bore everyone into submission.

We have done quite a few times, that Bolton game when Howard scored there was about 28,000 there
Whilst perhaps not an excuse the weather that night was absolutely atrocious. Hence the wind assisting Howard. Trains into lime Street were completely messed up. And with the city game mentioned I've had to leave games early to get the last train back to London which isn't that appealing on a gale force midweek night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back