Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get where you´re coming from because of the atmosphere on the day but they´ve only dropped points in one game all season and we aren´t anything other than an average team.

Unfortunately they are just relentless. The full backs, Mane, Salah and Firmino will always create enough chances if they need a goal for one to go in. Van Dijk is equally as good down the other end. You can see it in the opposition attackers how clueless they are when it comes to facing him.

The only crumb of comfort I can take from this endless nightmare, is the amount of money I have saved.

My lad has said he only wants a kit and to go the games once the RS stop cheating.
His whole class is full of the wretched vermin. I feel so sorry for him.

I have spent about £10 on football in 3 years. And it will continue until the balance of power shifts in the right direction.

The only crumb of comfort I can take from this endless nightmare, is the amount of money I have saved.

My lad has said he only wants a kit and to go the games once the RS stop cheating.

I have spent about £10 on football in 3 years. And it will continue until the balance of power shifts in the right direction.

They are better than us. The rest is irrelevant.

I only care about us and making sure we improve. Time to stop worrying about them and get up off the canvas and start being competitive again.

I only care about us and making sure we improve. Time to stop worrying about them and get up off the canvas and start being competitive again.

But it has gone on for decades.

20+ years since a win at Arsenal, Chelsea or the RS Pit. One win in 28 years at Old Trafford.

It simply is unacceptable for a club of such rich heritage isn't it.

And I 'kin HATE that shower across the park, with every fibre of my being.

We've got to hope it provokes a reaction in our players and staff that they get so fed up with them being better and the media et all treating us like second class, that they do more to try and bridge and eventually negate the gap.

We've got to hope it provokes a reaction in our players and staff that they get so fed up with them being better and the media et all treating us like second class, that they do more to try and bridge and eventually negate the gap.

That will be as much down to the owners.

IF Usmanov is involved, he will not want his organisation being outdone for long, by some hedgefunding yanks who are paupers in comparison to USM.

But it has gone on for decades.

20+ years since a win at Arsenal, Chelsea or the RS Pit. One win in 28 years at Old Trafford.

It simply is unacceptable for a club of such rich heritage isn't it.

And I 'kin HATE that shower across the park, with every fibre of my being.

Its absolutely horrible.

But if people cant be optimistic for the next couple of seasons with Ancelotti, then what's the point.

I just want this season over then we can get to business. I'm the most pessimistic person in the world but i have total belief in this manager. We need people to start being positive again.

It was hard enough growing up as a blue in the 90s... I do wonder how our younger fans get by on a day to day basis. Probably by avoiding all conversations about football.

Its absolutely horrible.

But if people cant be optimistic for the next couple of seasons with Ancelotti, then what's the point.

I just want this season over then we can get to business. I'm the most pessimistic person in the world but i have total belief in this manager. We need people to start being positive again.

I´ll begin to believe when the squad starts to be assembled. Right now we have a set of players who if everything fell for them in a strange season could possibly get a top 4 spot but it would never be maintained. Look at Leicester this season, they´ve had a great run but I don´t see the nucleus of a side that will be around that position over the next 5 years.

Sad to say but on Sunday I was resigned to us not winning before a ball was kicked. The manager has changed but the mentality and the ability of the players hasn´t.

Its absolutely horrible.

I agree. But yesterday showed how much work is needed. 15 days to prepare and they dished up so much incompetence against a side with 2 days rest. Not good enough.

I hope we spend massive in the summer. Sick of wage thieves at this club.

I agree. But yesterday showed how much work is needed. 15 days to prepare and they dished up so much incompetence against a side with 2 days rest. Not good enough.

I hope we spend massive in the summer. Sick of wage thieves at this club.

Bad defending the problem yesterday. It was fine margins. We should never have lost.

Perspective is needed. It's only 3 months ago we served up one of the most pathetic performances I've ever seen against Norwich. Not everything was going to change overnight. But over time it will change.

So you’re teaching your son to only support his team when they win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back