Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know I'm being stupid. It's just the way this bloody season's gone I'm taking nothing for granted.
Yeah the season has been a strange one to be fair. We will finish with well over 40 points tho. We have this hard run but we could lose them all an we would still comfortably be safe at the end of the season. Hopefully we beat United tomorrow to put everyone in a better mood. It’s nicer to look up instead of down.

Big result for David Moyes, they have some extremely tough fixtures and but for Flabbyhandski could have got something from the [Poor language removed].

Every confidence he'll keep them up

36 points itself could almost be enough, teams at the bottom usually don't show title winning form in the run in.

I have Brighton, Villa and Norwich down with brighton down on 35 - https://www.leaguetablecalculator.com?u=JUSKMR

The prediction includes three straight defeats vs ManU/Chels/Liv and losses to Wolves and Sheff U. We still finish on 47 and 10th and apparently have enough already.

There were bizarre scenes in Germany on Saturday afternoon in the Bundesliga clash between Hoffenheim and Bayern Munich at the PreZero Arena.

Bayern were 6-0 up when, in the 77th minute, the game was interrupted when Bayern fans unveiled a banner insulting Hoffenheim’s owner Dietmar Hopp.

The players briefly left the pitch before returning - and then things started to get really strange.

Rather than play on, the two sets of players began passing the ball to each other. Per German football writer Archie Rhind-Tutt on Twitter, the players went out and agreed not to score in the final 15 minutes in solidarity with Hopp.

This resulted in bizarre scenes where the players were literally not trying to beat each other. Instead, red and blue shirts interchanged passes as if they were teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back