Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sidibe is average than Kenny is below average. I don't watch him weekly like you, but I've never seen anything to suggest Kenny is some kind of brilliant attacking fullback. Sidibe being average is probably better.
Johnjoe has a habit of throwing his arms in the air, and gurning whenever he bolloxes something up. My nickname for him is Gurnalot...

Cool story bro
Thank you blueconverse. I have nicknames for all our brave lion hearts (eg Eton Dom, Pete Andre, Dulwich*) etc etc

*loads of GOTers are always PMing me to glean the etymology behind my nicknames...but I generally jealously guard such info. But, since you were so complimentary toward my Gurnalot post, I will reveal that the 3 nicknames above refer to DCL, Pickford and Gomes

Thank you blueconverse. I have nicknames for all our brave lion hearts (eg Eton Dom, Pete Andre, Dulwich*) etc etc

*loads of GOTers are always PMing me to glean the etymology behind my nicknames...but I generally jealously guard such info. But, since you were so complimentary toward my Gurnalot post, I will reveal that the 3 nicknames above refer to DCL, Pickford and Gomes
Eton doms my fav

Barcelona have a pretty poor team beside Messi, Griezmann and Suarez. The midfield doesn't fit together at all. Arthur and De Jong are too similar and Busquests, Rakitic and Vidal are all past it. Dembele is good but always hurt. The backline is not nearly as good as a club of that size should expect. Ter Stegen is great too. But not nearly enough top level players in the team for that club.

If Sidibe is average than Kenny is below average. I don't watch him weekly like you, but I've never seen anything to suggest Kenny is some kind of brilliant attacking fullback. Sidibe being average is probably better.

Watching him play at the weekend against Koln, and he was absolutely awful. His positioning, is absolutely turgid.

Sidibe is significantly better. If we get anything between £12-20m for Kenny, i'd be taking it very quickly.

Watching him play at the weekend against Koln, and he was absolutely awful. His positioning, is absolutely turgid.

Sidibe is significantly better. If we get anything between £12-20m for Kenny, i'd be taking it very quickly.
I don't really trust any of our options. We obviously badly need to overhaul the midfield and can't go into next season with only Walcott, but I'd put finding someone other than Sidibe to bring in at RB high up the list as well. There has to be better for the same price tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back