Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really trust any of our options. We obviously badly need to overhaul the midfield and can't go into next season with only Walcott, but I'd put finding someone other than Sidibe to bring in at RB high up the list as well. There has to be better for the same price tag.

I think Sidibe can paperover a concerning gap.

But Midfield just needs some pace through the middle. Schneiderlin showing some ability works perfectly with him getting injured sadly! Davies will be a handy backup, Sigurdsson is same as Kenny anywhere in that region can go.

Fully trust Ancelotti to get it right though. Kenny isn't and never will be the answer though.

I think Sidibe can paperover a concerning gap.

But Midfield just needs some pace through the middle. Schneiderlin showing some ability works perfectly with him getting injured sadly! Davies will be a handy backup, Sigurdsson is same as Kenny anywhere in that region can go.

Fully trust Ancelotti to get it right though. Kenny isn't and never will be the answer though.
I like Sidibe as an option. We can't play him 30 times in a season though. So I wouldn't spend money on him.

The Corona Virus is becoming a real issue now; it's really time to postpone the league until further notice.

As it would appear quite unfair to current leaders Liverpool, but also considering that the current points gap could be closed if all games were completed this season, I think the fairest thing would be to wipe off this season and give them a 5 point head start next season. Award them the FA Cup as a consolation prize.

The Corona Virus is becoming a real issue now; it's really time to postpone the league until further notice.

As it would appear quite unfair to current leaders Liverpool, but also considering that the current points gap could be closed if all games were completed this season, I think the fairest thing would be to wipe off this season and give them a 5 point head start next season. Award them the FA Cup as a consolation prize.

we all joke, but football is the sport with the most worldwide appeal in terms of fanbases, you get everyone travelling from all over the world to attend games in other countries like over here. I don't know why they're waiting for it to become more serious before deciding to start postponing events. start postponing football matches now and they can limit the damage straight away and the curing process will be a lot quicker.

It's a bit mad like that we have as many infections as other European countries yet haven't taken any action whatsoever to prevent the spread of the infection at public events. United have 70,000 fans a week at their games, many thousands of which comes directly from the most severely-affected countries. Same with Liverpool.

Thinking about it, it would be very easy for somebody to say they were at Anfield last week and think they have the corona virus. lol Whoever fancies doing it, I'll throw a tenner into the pot.

Why? I am agnostic towards them, but being the easiest top flight stadium to get to, been there a few times. At least they are a proper club. As in, not Brighton or Bournemouuth.
Yes à proper club with a proper stadium and a history. Not like these upstart lot.

Arsenal goal: Sokratis volley - Arsenal player in an offside position right in front of the Portsmouth goalkeeper - goal given...

Shakes head in disbelief and dismay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back