Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think of the supposedly new chelsea 3rd top AL,trying to become palace lol-if it even up up true

View attachment 80597
It's pretty horrible really ( their version I mean). I'm always a bit cautious about kits as we have only been in Red & Blue since 1974. Many on here will remember some of our claret & blue monstrosities as we were originally claret & blue on our formation in 1905 when our first club secretary (who was previously employed by Villa) suggested them.

That, and there's the fact that Tottenham's talent level isn't all that high overall. They have three highly rated players (Kane, Son and Alli), two of whom are out and the third just fully revealed himself as a hothead in the mold of Cantona and Artest.

Pochettino was working miracles until the coach suddenly reverted to pumpkin form.
Reckon Levy's kicking himself from inside. The value of his players are plummeting rapidly under Jose. Jose isn't one to spend less either to try and fix things. Bad appointment all round. Thought Nagelsmann would of been a better fit for them. Young, up and coming and in the same mould as Poch.

Was he the one @Zatara wanted to send the whole squad to the glue factory to get a couple of years ago?

Well well, what do we have here :o

Remember when United signed Fred and 99% of posters on here slated me for continuing to say we should sign him in his worst moments?

Freds been their best player this season...

Are you really sure you want to go down the same road as @MarcelsGoat and look like an utter nincompoop once the boy adjusts?

Same applies for @davek when Kean adjusts...

Well well, what do we have here :eek:

Remember when United signed Fred and 99% of posters on here slated me for continuing to say we should sign him in his worst moments?

Are you really sure you want to go down the same road as @MarcelsGoat and look like an utter nincompoop once the boy adjusts?

I only asked the question if it was the same guy.

And to be fair you ruthlessly try and cull the squad and send it to a glue factory several times a week.

I'm pretty sure half these players you like and want to wait for them to adjust will as soon as they are ready hit your Logan's run age of unacceptability and will be culled to make room for the next soccer startlets.

I've only seen this guy play once or twice but the sheer risk of being known as an utter nincompoop makes me want to gamble big.

I'll roll the dice, he'll never make it.

Jose and I know the score.

I only asked the question if it was the same guy.

And to be fair you ruthlessly try and cull the squad and send it to a glue factory several times a week.

I'm pretty sure half these players you like and want to wait for them to adjust will as soon as they are ready hit your Logan's run age of unacceptability and will be culled to make room for the next soccer startlets.

I've only seen this guy play once or twice but the sheer risk of being known as an utter nincompoop makes me want to gamble big.

I'll roll the dice, he'll never make it.

Jose and I know the score.

2 seasons in ligue 1
1/2 a season in a 'broken' Spurs team

6 France caps...just turned 23

I'd have him.

2 seasons in ligue 1
1/2 a season in a 'broken' Spurs team

6 France caps...just turned 23

I'd have him.

We play Siggy, Snides and Delph in our engine room and he cost 54m.

If you're going to play the game you may as well imagine if you would pay the fee.

It's a lot of money.

Merse might accuse you of ruining the transfer window.

Well well, what do we have here :eek:

Fred is complete tosh, so is that Nbonmolele.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back