Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
We play Siggy, Snides and Delph in our engine room and he cost 54m.

If you're going to play the game you may as well imagine if you would pay the fee.

It's a lot of money.

Merse might accuse you of ruining the transfer window.

My record on 'overpriced tosh' who others said were not viable options within a season of coming to the league isnt looking too bad...Richarlison, Fred, Mina to name just 3

Fred is complete tosh, so is that Nbonmolele.

Haller?

My record on 'overpriced tosh' who others said were not viable options within a season of coming to the league isnt looking too bad...Richarlison, Fred, Mina to name just 3

Haller?

Well if you name just 3 it's impressive i grant you.

If you add the other several thousand pre-teen players now working as shoeshine boys and prostitutes it loses a little of its gloss however.

I think you are mistaking Dele for Dier. Easy mistake to make. Separated at birth.

BTW, Dele is the youngest player ever to score 50 Premier League goals.

Right, Alli made the coronavirus video. It gets hard to keep all the misbehavior straight, unless it becomes a catchphrase because the player put it on his shirt.

Well if you name just 3 it's impressive i grant you.

If you add the other several thousand pre-teen players now working as shoeshine boys and prostitutes it loses a little of its gloss however.

Luckily youre still on first name terms with most so perhaps you could give a synopsis of players coming into the premier league written off within a season and then applauded by myself...

Then the ones you met in the Thai jail in one column and the others in the 'Zat was correct' column...

Just for context xxx

Luckily youre still on first name terms with most so perhaps you could give a synopsis of players coming into the premier league written off within a season and then applauded by myself...

Then the ones you met in the Thai jail in one column and the others in the 'Zat was correct' column...

Just for context xxx

That seems far to close to homework to be fun.

You're awful ratty this morning, why is this underachieving Spurs midfielder such a trigger for you?

Haller?

LOL, as if you have only said 3, you have named about 500 players Zat, you have like a 1% strike record.

If your claiming Fred is a hit, im defo claiming Haller a hit.

That seems far to close to homework to be fun.

You're awful ratty this morning, why is this underachieving Spurs midfielder such a trigger for you?

He reminds me of myself...

LOL, as if you have only said 3, you have named about 500 players Zat, you have like a 1% strike record.

If your claiming Fred is a hit, im defo claiming Haller a hit.

Can you think of 3 players ive backed through adversity in their 1st premier league season who have gone on to flop?

Richarlison, Mina and Fred are clear winners for me...i cant think of any real flops?

Hahahaller youve already gone back on your judgement on him havent you? So if he comes good next season you wont have backed him...poor bloke :(

He reminds me of myself...

Can you think of 3 players ive backed through adversity in their 1st premier league season who have gone on to flop?

Richarlison, Mina and Fred are clear winners for me...i cant think of any real flops?

Hahahaller youve already gone back on your judgement on him havent you? So if he comes good next season you wont have backed him...poor bloke :(

I lost interest once he didnt sign for us.

He looks really bad, dont care what he does next season and hopefully he takes West Ham down this season.

Kasper Dolberg says hi.

Anyway its late.

Don't be so hard on yourself, you haven't failed.

:o :o :o

Fred is crap.

He clearly isnt though...hes been Uniteds best or one of their best this season.

I lost interest once he didnt sign for us.

He looks really bad, dont care what he does next season and hopefully he takes West Ham down this season.

Kasper Dolberg says hi.

Anyway its late.

Dolberg hasnt played in the premier league...whats wrong with him though?

I hope West Ham go down as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back