Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just a sucker for the old #9 mate. And thought Carrol was the best for beards. On his day.

Put it another way, Kane is, by a mile, a better all round footballer than him. But I love the Dunc/Carrol strikers more.

Oh I love a big guy that can score a bullet header too, I just wouldn’t put them up there with some of the top strikers in the game. Andy Carroll on his day was a bit better than someone like Ashley Barnes for me.

Im sorry, but after just watching the Bayern Munich game, this is utterly ridiculous. Its not our game, end of. Because of this I really hope this is the way the PL goes, as when the **** win it, it will literally be all for nothing. This season is over, completely and the PL should be embarrassed for not voiding this thing weeks ago.

Im sorry, but after just watching the Bayern Munich game, this is utterly ridiculous. Its not our game, end of. Because of this I really hope this is the way the PL goes, as when the **** win it, it will literally be all for nothing. This season is over, completely and the PL should be embarrassed for not voiding this thing weeks ago.
Mike Basset England manager is on itv1 later.
I'd rather watch that.

Mike Basset England manager is on itv1 later.
I'd rather watch that.
Was never as good as it should have been. I was disappointed in the cinema. There were flashes of genius, but it never went far enough.

The Graham Taylor documentary is the gold standard for football comedy.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back