Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what about all the games where he has done that? Brighton for example? Or the first Chelsea game?

He has like two goals from cutting in that I can think of. Palace and Wolves. Am I missing some or are these two out of the 20 or so really what you're going off of?

You do realise he played alot of last season out wide and scored 14 goals?

At one point he was moved back out of the lone CF position and played back out wide as he was struggling.

Think we'll have to agree to disagree lad - neither of us are Ancelotti and we are going around in absolute circles lol

You do realise he played alot of last season out wide and scored 14 goals?

At one point he was moved back out of the lone CF position and played back out wide as he was struggling.

Think we'll have to agree to disagree lad - neither of us are Ancelotti and we are going around in absolute circles lol
We're going nowhere because I'm trying to figure out why you don't think he can play as a center forward and your answer is he isn't a finisher while you simultaneously praise his ability to score goals.

So yes we will disagree because I can't figure out that nonsense.

We're going nowhere because I'm trying to figure out why you don't think he can play as a center forward and your answer is he isn't a finisher while you simultaneously praise his ability to score goals.

So yes we will disagree because I can't figure out that nonsense.

I bet you think Cristiano Ronaldo is the same CF type as Lukaku/Kane/Aguero because he also "scores goals"

I bet you think Cristiano Ronaldo is the same CF type as Lukaku/Kane/Aguero because he also "scores goals"
What does that have to do with anything? Richarlison isn't Cristiano Ronaldo.

And fwiw Ronaldo has moved to striker full time with Juve. No one suggests he should move back to the left because he isn't a natural striker or whatever.

What does that have to do with anything? Richarlison isn't Cristiano Ronaldo.

And fwiw Ronaldo has moved to striker full time with Juve. No one suggests he should move back to the left because he isn't a natural striker or whatever.

No but he can score goals out wide just as well as up top whereas crazy fans think that idea is crackers when Ronaldo literally scored abar 30+ goals a season often out wide.

I can see why people have a pop at US football fans - RIGID.

No but he can score goals out wide just as well as up top whereas crazy fans think that idea is crackers when Ronaldo literally scored abar 30+ goals a season often out wide.

I can see why people have a pop at US football fans - RIGID.
I think it bears repeating: Richarlison is not Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back