Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still knocks me sick those 2 dropped points at home to newcastle.

Absolutely criminal that game was - never seen anything like it and doubt I ever will.
How old are you lad....20? 30? Seen far worse crap than that in my time..even in our winning seasons...presume you've never seen us win anything?

....with Norwich seemingly doomed, it’s looking like any 2 from 4 at the bottom. As lots of us recall, a dreadful time for those involved. Since those days, I’ve only wished relegation on one side but I hope they are crowned Champions this evening.
Same here mate , Could you imagine how you would be feeling facing the possibility of going down and not being able to go the game

....with Norwich seemingly doomed, it’s looking like any 2 from 4 at the bottom. As lots of us recall, a dreadful time for those involved. Since those days, I’ve only wished relegation on one side but I hope they are crowned Champions this evening.

why do you want them crowned champions? We know they will be but why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back