Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s been very good this season. No doubt about it. But we’re not paying 50mil for Danny Ings. Sarr would be a fun one for the right side. He’s rapid.

Side note, this Saints-Watford game is just chaos.

The thing is if he was called Danio Ingahlo from Spain people would be pulling their todgers off to him.

Guarantee he'll end up at Leicester to eventually replace Vardy whilst we continue taking stupid punts on players like Tosun & Kean - £54 million on those pair ffs.

He’s been very good this season. No doubt about it. But we’re not paying 50mil for Danny Ings. Sarr would be a fun one for the right side. He’s rapid.

Side note, this Saints-Watford game is just chaos.
I would have him not for 50 mil like. We are Everton. So he would come an turn in to James Beattie. I would like Sarr looks like he could be quality. I don’t rate Doucoure. I don’t no what people seen in him.

Disagree. If it’s not us it will be someone above us. He’s good.

Fair dos, I Stand to be corrected if we do sign him, and I'll give the lad a chance of course - just feels a bit of a Steve Walsh signing to me, and he's never left a lasting impression when I've seen him play - as per Morgan and siggy before we got those two world beaters.

I would have him not for 50 mil like. We are Everton. So he would come an turn in to James Beattie. I would like Sarr looks like he could be quality. I don’t rate Doucoure. I don’t no what people seen in him.
Yeah agree on all counts. I think what people see in Docoure is a mobile midfielder which is a rarity in these parts. There’s definitely better out there though.

Fair dos, I Stand to be corrected if we do sign him, and I'll give the lad a chance of course - just feels a bit of a Steve Walsh signing to me, and he's never left a lasting impression when I've seen him play - as per Morgan and siggy before we got those two world beaters.
Fair enough. Personally think he’s going to end up at Spurs and be a mainstay in their midfield for about 5 years.

Yeah agree on all counts. I think what people see in Docoure is a mobile midfielder which is a rarity in these parts. There’s definitely better out there though.
Yeah watching Everton’s midfield will do that to yeah I guess. That’s one thing we desperately need to sort out for next season.

Purple patch is keepers banging Goal kicks in off your backside and latching on defenders mistakes in the box.

This lad is a fantastic finisher and in his prime- get him before someone else does or we'll regret it with our current CF options
DCL is coming good he still only young an he is getting goals. His actual all round game has improved massively. Still question marks about his finishing. I think the lad is dedicated wants to improve an will keep improving.

I would have Ings he is a natural finisher and partner them upfront together. It all depends how much money we really have tho because a CM has to be top priority.

DCL is coming good he still only young an he is getting goals. His actual all round game has improved massively. Still question marks about his finishing. I think the lad is dedicated wants to improve an will keep improving.

I would have Ings he is a natural finisher and partner them upfront together. It all depends how much money we really have tho because a CM has to be top priority.

You wont win shiny things or qualify for Europe regulary with strikers with question marks over their finishing unless you have elite players all over the rest of the park which we dont.

We keep making the same mistake recruitment wise bar Lukaku - sign a CF whos strength is actually finishing!

The thing is if he was called Danio Ingahlo from Spain people would be pulling their todgers off to him.

Guarantee he'll end up at Leicester to eventually replace Vardy whilst we continue taking stupid punts on players like Tosun & Kean - £54 million on those pair ffs.

He won’t, he’ll stay at Southampton and won’t score double figures again, vault me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back